Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
More than one permit may be required fro an Outdoor Entertainment Activity request. Please review the application to verify all permits required are requested. Questions about what is required should be directed to Bailey Fencil at 651-209-9732.
The cost of an Outdoor Entertainment Permit is $50.00.
Be specific - stage, patio, parking lot, is structure attached to licensed business?
The cost of a Tent Permit is $50.00 per structure. A payment link will be emailed to the email address provided on the form.
1. Provide flammability information for membrane structures, must meet the flame propagation performance of NFPA 701 (MSFC 2404).
2. Provide detailed drawings documenting location of tent(s), structures, temporary tanks, heaters, cooking equipment, fire extinguishers and exits.
I hereby apply for this permit and I acknowledge that the information above is complete and accurate; that the work will be done in accordance with the ordinances of the City of Forest Lake and the Minnesota State Fire Code; that I understand this is not a permit but an application for a permit and work is not to start without a permit; that the work will be in accordance with the approved plans, specifications and codes. Periodic and/or final inspection of this work is required by the Minnesota State Fire Code. It is the responsibility of the applicant to call the Forest Lake Building Inspections Division at 651-454-4349 to schedule an inspection prior to occupancy and/or use.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
Data is requested from the applicant on various forms. The purpose and intended use of the requested data is to verify the applicant meets all state statute and city code provisions and, if the license or permit is approved, to verify that all required data remains current.
The following data collected, created, or maintained is classified under the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act as Private data until license approval when the data becomes Public: (13.41, Subd. 4).
1. Data submitted by applicants (other than names and designated addresses).
2. Orders for hearing and findings of fact.
3. Conclusions of law and specification of the final disciplinary action contained in the record of the disciplinary action.
4. Entire record concerning the disciplinary proceeding.
5. License numbers.
6. License status.
The following data collected, created, or maintained is classified as Private: (13.41, Subd. 2).
1. The identity of complainants who have made reports concerning licenses or applicants which appear in inactive complaint data unless the complainant consents to the disclosure.
2. The nature or content of unsubstantiated complaints when the information is not maintained in anticipation of legal action.
3. Inactive investigative data relating to violations of statutes or rules.
4. The record of any disciplinary proceeding except as limited by Subd. 4.
The following data collected, created, or maintained is classified as Confidential: (13.41, Subd. 3).
1. Active investigative data relating to the investigation of complaints against any license.
Under law, private data may be shared with licensing and inspection employees, approval authorities, insurance providers, law enforcement employees, contracted inspection officials, as required by court order and City officials who have a bona fide need for it. The City of Forest Lake may make any data classified as private or confidential accessible to an appropriate person or agency if the licensing agency determines that failure to make the data accessible is likely to create a clear and present danger to public health or safety.
We ask that you complete or provide all data requested on the application form(s) unless we have noted that it is not required. Refusal to supply required information may mean that your application cannot be processed.
Download a copy of the City's Tennessen Warning.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field